- Integrated USB transceiver; no external resistors required
- Integrated clock; no external crystal required
- Integrated 1024-Byte One-Time Programmable ROM for customizable product information
- On-chip power-on reset circuit
- On-chip voltage regulator: 3.45 V output USB Function Controller
- USB Specification 2.0 compliant; full-speed (12 Mbps)
- USB Suspend states supported via SUSPEND and SUSPEND pins
- Asynchronous Serial Data BUS (UART)
- All handshaking and modem interface signals
- Data formats supported: 5, 6, 7, and 8 data bits. 1, 1.5, and 2 top bits. Odd, even, mark, space, no parity
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 2 Mbits
- 576 byte receive buffer; 576 byte transmit buffer
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported
This USB-to-serial converter is a tiny unit that makes it easy to connect a UART TTL level port to a PC. You can connect the adapter directly to the UART port without an RS-232-to-TTL level converter.
It is USB 2.0-compatible and will work with your existing programs that interface with a serial port.