The board has a temperature sensor, a 12-bit ADC, a 10-bit DAC and an 8-bit IO Expander whose can cover a wide range of industrial monitoring/controlling applications, while the EEPROM chip can be used to store simple system settings and/or useful data regarding the production activity.
All data transfers are managed by the I2C protocol and the power supply is 3.3V.
On board chips are:
- Serial EEPROM 24LC02B (I2C slave address 0xAX).
- Temperature sensor MCP9800 (I2C slave address 0x92).
- 12-bit ADC MCP3221 (I2C slave address 0x9A).
- 10-bit DAC TC1321 (I2C slave address 0x90).
- 8-bit IO Expander MCP23008 (I2C slave address 0x40).